Most of the people visit the auspicious Dwarka city for the visit to the Jagatmandir. There's lot more to do when you are at Dwarka. (For a detailed Information, read the post 'Trip to Somnath,Gir Nageshwar and Dwarka' on my blog.)
- Book yourself a ticket in the Municipal Bus for the 'Chaar Dhaam Yatra'. The bus leaves by 1400 hrs., so book Early ! The service is cheaper and better than the private players. So Don't miss it because of time.
- Make your advance arrangements for accommodation.You could be taken by surprise for the rush at times, given only a few good stay options available.
- If planning to leave Dwarka for Ahmedabad overnight, Book your tickets early. The only overnight options are private buses, and the seats fill fast.
- Spare ample time for Bet Dwarka. The trip is worth few hours for sure.
- Shop in the market near JagatMandir. If planning to shop for 'Pooja' at home, Do check out the market here. It's better than Nathdwara, Udaipur.
Did you like my post ? Did I miss out on an important detail ? Would you like to add more 'Things to Do' to the above. Please give your feedback. I'd love to see your comments below.